Here are some great articles from other Christian personal finance blogs I follow. Check out these articles covering debt lessons, online broker rankings, thrift store shopping, work efficiency, saving on prescriptions, Medi-Share Christian health insurance alternative, and home projects to save money.
- 4 debt lessons from the blind side, from One Money Design
- Barron’s releases their best online broker ratings for 2013, from Bible Money Matters
- Thrift shopping, from The Christian Dollar
- How to get more done in a day, from ChristianPF
- 5 ways to save on prescription medications, from Faith and Finance
- Christian Care Medi-Share review and reflections after 2 years, from Money Help for Christians
- 5 home maintenance projects to save you money, from Money Smart Life